Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Read this blog!! ---> No Greater Joy Mom: because this life matters!

No Greater Joy Mom: because this life matters!:   I have sat typing and deleting this post for hours.  Sometimes the right words, those which adequately express what is in our hearts, ...


Hey!
I came home from school today and my mom said, "Read this lady's blog!" I recognized her right away because my sister and I used to look at her blog when my sister still lived at home. When reading her share her heart about this 14 year old girl who is 14 lb.'s and is FINALLY going to have a family, I knew that I had to share this story! Especially since she made it so easy! Please, prayerfully consider donating to bring this child home to the first family she'll ever know!
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment